Friday, March 27, 2009

Nosey Picture Developer Mommy


So Morgan's school New Hope Christian Academy School  
is super brand new, just opened in January09 and has small classes Literally the ratio is 4 students PER teacher! That's freakin' amazing and a rarity! Yes, it's a Christian School and YES they teach him about God. My personal view is that believing in a higher power and knowing how to love each other is important, and if by believing in God makes it happen, than that's what we want for our son.Enough about that...the reason for this post is that that school asks you to bring in disposable cameras and a 3-ring binder so the teachers can take pictures of the little munchkins and build a personalized journal of your very own monkey, mine being Morgan! hahahI volunteered to fork over the $18 and get the film developed. I'm nosey, and needed to see the photos NOW instead of getting stuck in a box later, which I'm sure the teacher, Ms. Day, would be very creative in decorating and noting each event....but still...this is one quality that I acquired from my mother that I am DAMN proud of. CONTROLLING! Now if I can get the super cleanliness from her...Jon would love me more!Well, here are some photos of various days. The teachers took many pictures of all the children, playing outside, inside, eating, etc. He's been at this school for a three weeks now, and is so stress-FREE. no more bitting the shit out of the pacifiers, no more starving periods, and no more super crying and being snotty. His allergies and asthma are more under control now than ever before! I thank God and the powers to be that lead me to this school. They better not let me down, or there will be hell to pay! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Us

My photo
Las Vegas, NV, United States
We are a family of three no more, no less! Jon and I have know each other for 18 years now. Started with being really good friends and talking on the phone (well, me crying about the loser boyfriends I had), but Jon was always there. Providing me with the support and love I needed, weather I wanted it or not, was not the issue. We finally made our connection in 2004, courted for about three months, because really, there was only a very few things we DIDN'T know about each other. A year later, we were blessed to become pregnant and through the stress of the high-risk pregancy, we had a gorgeous baby boy. His name was already predetermined! 'Morgan' is Jon's moms maiden name, there is a running joke with the 'Morgans' due to their attitude. Alejandro was from my uncle's name 'Alejo' I've always liked that name and we wanted to have our son represent both sides of his heritage. PLUS my parents couldn't say Morgan for the longest, so Alejandro is what he is called by mommy's family, and Morgan is used for daddy's family. We wonder why our son is so confused most of the time, right?? We are a happy family! Nothing could be wanted more